Post – Associate Project Control
Company – MWH Global now a part of Stantec
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech (Civil or Mechanical)
Experience – 2+ years
Skill – Primavera P6
- Develop, maintain, and analyze integrated CPM schedules for major programs and a portfolio of projects.
- Review schedule, progress and productivity of resources; monitor and verify monthly costs and earned value; and conduct change order management and control.
- Develop, manage and monitor program and project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasts.
- Evaluate and update data regarding cost status, resource requirements and productivity variance reports.
- Develop and prepare monthly project progress reports.
- Develop concise progress summary reports.
- Develop and prepare any specific reporting requirement of Project Managers
- Interface directly with Project Managers in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables. Ensure that work products meet standards as defined by MWH.
- Willingness to learn and adapt new tools and system/processes.
- Project design management and co-ordination with project teams.
- Willingness to work late evening and early morning hours to enable collaboration with project managers located throughout the globe.
MWH Global Inc. is a global water and natural resources firm, providing technical engineering, construction services and consulting services. The firm has provided planning, design and construction management services for a wide range of water and natural resources projects around the world. The firm is headquartered in Broomfield, a suburb of the Denver metropolitan area in the State of Colorado of the United States with operations in 35 countries. As of May 2015, MWH Global had a global staff of approximately 7,000 employees, including builders, engineers, architects, geologists, operators, project managers, business consultants, scientists, technologists, and regulatory experts. MWH is listed as the 15th-largest employee-owned company in America.