Post – Planning Engineer
Company – Ashoka Buildcon Ltd
Location – India
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech Civil Engineering
Experience – 3+ years
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
- Preparation of Project Budget & Calculation of detailed man-hours, machine hours
- To develop overall schedule includes engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and startup activities.
- Preparation of Daily Progress Report, To compare actual progress with planned progress, Reporting on Critical activities, Maintain and record update of site work progress.
- Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
- Integrates inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Monitor and assist site project team on the execution of project to ensure the objective of time, cost and quality are met.
Founded on 1976, Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. is one of the largest highway developers in the country with an impressive portfolio of over 31 PPP (Public Private Partnership) projects. We are present across nine states in the country executing several prestigious projects for National and State Governments. The company is also active in Power Transmission & Distribution sector with various power projects in Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Tamil Nadu & Bihar.
In 2010, The company got listed on Bombay Stock Exchange ( BSE ) and National Stock Exchange ( NSE ). This was also the year when the company began executing Power transmission projects.