Post – Planning Engineer
Company – Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd (MEIL)
Location – India / Abroad
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Experience – 5 to 6 years
Skill – Primavera P6
- Ability to effectively apply project planning & control tools & practices.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex issues on scheduling impact in time and be able to recommend solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and ability to work effectively in a team environment and able to manage multiple jobs simultaneously in an organized manner
- Ability to interpret data and forecast outcomes of schedule and estimate.
- Have through knowledge of fast tracking, Crashing & recovery of project schedules.
- Understanding of Critical Path (CPM) and resource loaded scheduling processes, physical progress tracking, and earned value analysis.
- Plan and Develop effective and proficient project plans for the assigned jobs as per their requirements and needful details
- Develop and update project master schedule for an overall view of the all projects activities and durations
MEIL with a self induced drive to excel is focusing on making India Infrastructure-powered. Since its inception, the company has its prowess to create products with superb build quality, highest level of refinement and efficiency. The team is taking the baton forward to newer destinations by quickly emerging as a name to look out for in the engineering and infrastructure space, respected greatly on virtue of its engineering excellence. With cutting-edge design, manufacturing and execution as our forte, we stand at the forefront of technological innovation in India’s infrastructure development. MEIL service verticals: Irrigation Drinking Water Power Hydro carbons Transportation Buildings Industrial Infrastructure Railways Media Manufacturing Facility.