Post – Project Control Manager
Comapny – AlGihaz Holding
Location – Saudi Arabia
Qualification – Any Engineering Professional
Experience – 15 years
Skill – Primavera P6 (Must)
- Participates in the tendering stage for new projects by providing scheduling support and advice on time related risks
- Leads a team of planning, cost and scheduling engineers and ensure the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures relevant to planning & scheduling and cost control function.
- Leads the duty of preparing baseline and recovery time schedules for new and ongoing projects and provide in coordination with other departments an estimation of each project resources’ requirements and time durations
- Designs, sets, implements and maintain a system for periodically tracking the progress of all projects under his command. Receives and ensures the accuracy of the progress information provided to him by site based planning and scheduling Engineers.
- Carries out through analysis of updated project time schedules and evaluate the progress of each project against its approved baseline as of the date of update.
- Submits to a full report on the progress of projects under his command, along with an EVM analysis for each project. As well as a full report on the manpower, material and equipment resource pool in his unit.
- Recommends to the other managers corrective actions to rectify and slippage in projects. Leads and contributes to the process of preparation of action plans and revised schedules for projects.
- Monitors the contractual aspects relevant to time schedules in each contract and notifies his supervisor with any valuable remarks on this regard. Attends to client’s requirements and transactions relevant to planning and scheduling including negotiation on time extension, approval of time schedules and similar matters
- Prepare reports and presentation on the project to the client as frequent as requested by the client.
- Prepare and coordinate for issuing the invoices and bills to the client on monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain system for project document control and maintain project documents
AlGihaz Holding is a leading Saudi group having over 40 years of successful track record of providing power EPC turnkey solutions for conventional and renewable energy, communications solutions, security solutions, and creative design. Founded by Saeed Ali Al-Angari in 1975, AlGihaz Company has grown from a small contracting firm to a multi-billion Saudi Riyals group of companies.