Post – Senior Planning Engineer / Planning Engineer
Company – Bahwan Engineering Group (BEC)
Location – Oman
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech – Mechanical / Civil / Chemical
Experience – 5 to 9 years
Skill – Primavera P6
- Provide cost & planning services in support of engineering, construction, commissioning & start-up (CSU) and maintenance activities.
- Build overall plans and schedules for conceptual, front-end designs and for the execution phase of projects, provides plans and schedules for ad-hoc construction service requests, integrated maintenance plans.
- Resource optimization / prioritization in conjunction with Project Engineers / Construction / Maintenance Co-oordinators(s).
- Early warning of plan delays and proposals for mitigation to Project Engineers / Construction / Maintenance Co-ordinators for resolution.
- Responsible for Project Scheduling, Baseline Program, Update, Progress Tracking and Reporting and Document Control
- Monitor, report and analyse progress, and proactively alert the project team on anticipated/potential schedule overrun.
- Identify the requirement of revisions to the schedule, raise alerts on the same to Project Control Manager and carry out revision in schedules.
- Prepare catch up plans, look ahead plans based on inputs from respective sources and review with the Project Control Manager
Founded in 1977, Bahwan Engineering Group (BEC) is the leader in construction of multi-disciplinary projects, facilities management (operation and maintenance) and trading employing over 20,000 people. We represent various leading manufactures like Carrier, OTIS, Cummins, Marley, Armstrong, Chloride, etc. We have executed prestigious multi-million dollar projects like Hospitals, Petrochemicals, LNG Facilities, Power Plants, Residential and Commercial Complexes. BEC is the first company in its category to achieve ISO 9000 certification for “Project management and construction activity comprising civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation works associated with oil, gas, power and industrial projects.