Post – Senior Planning Engineer
Company – Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Location – Mumbai
Qualification – B.E / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
Experience – 6 to 10 years
Skill – Primavera P6
- Preparation/updation of Project Schedules consisting of Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Preparation/updation of progress ‘S’ curves for reporting progress to Client/Management
- Prepare and update deliverable schedules, critical activity report etc.
- Monitor and Control to meet the ‘Project Management ‘ requirement of schedule adherence through Planning Report, Progress Variance Analysis Report, Recovery Plans etc.
- Understand Project Procedure, Execution Plans, Quality Plans and assist Project Manager in the proper execution of the project activities.
- Assist PM in organizing weekly meetings, compiling meeting notes, weekly project reports and such other project documentation
- Communicate/coordinate within and outside the project task force to ensure project needs are being addressed in a timely manner
- Should have the ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary team environment with minimum guidance.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata. At approximately $13 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting.