Position – Planning Engineer
- Supervise the planning function during design and/or construction stages of assigned project/projects.
- Prepare initial network of activities in simplified form for project programme.
- Maintain critical path diagrams and computer analysis of programme to ensure project target dates are met.
- Prepare regular status reports and forecasts for project management and client review.
- Supervise and develop other planning and specialist support staff at home and/or field office locations.
- Establish and maintain activity level integration between P6 and Project Management Reporting tool.
- Maintain the current and baseline schedule, analyse the effect of proposed changes and maintain the baseline change control authorisation process
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
Company – Worley (QAPCO)
Location – Qatar
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6
Experience – 8 yrs