Position – Construction Manager
- Subcontractors overall performance and progress.
- Keeping within budgeted costs
- The adequacy of resources employed
- Construction planning and working methods.
- Site safety and compliance with Project Safety Plan and all local regulation
- Quality of works in accordance with the Design and Project Quality Plan and to record non-compliance.
- Identification and reporting of design changes and modification
- All construction records returns and forecasting.
- The costing of the construction is monitored at all times and reported in line with Project goals and that all opportunities are taken to minimize cost.
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients and engineers.
Company – Mohammed M. Al Rashid Co. (MARCO)
Location – Saudi Arabia
Qualification – B.E Civil Engineering
Skills Preferred – Primavera P6, MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Office
Experience – 10 to 15 years