Lead Consultant – Open Text Content Server Hired by OpenText
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience : Minimum 4 – 8 years.
Job Responsibilities :
- Implementing xECM for Engineering solutions to meet business requirements and communicating those designs effectively through specifications.
- Understanding OpenText xECM for Engineering Solution, ECM, Brava, Blazon, Archive Server, OTDS, sMFT, CS WebServices & Rest APIs, System Center and related functionalities & Integrations
- xECM for Engineering configurations, ASM, CRT, Transmittals Consulting experience, i.e. configure/maintain/troubleshoot
- Managing end to end Implementation independently.
- Understanding of integrations Coreshare, Primavera, CAD Drawing related technologies is useful.
- Understanding on JAVA, Content Server, Scripting languages is a plus.
- In-depth understanding hands-on of development of SMARTUI, Oscript modules, & RestFull services
- Planning and coordinating unit testing and integration testing phases, including writing use cases, test scripts.
- Testing of extensions and implemented solution.
- Willing to conduct Business workshops and training to end user community.
- Communicate effectively in English, in writing and verbally.
- Work independently without supervision.
- Demonstrate a passion for technology and willingness to learn new technologies
- Must be willing to travel within India and globally.
- Must be willing to work for customers in multiple time zones
Job background :
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum 8 years professional experience, including a minimum of 4 years in consulting.
- Experience on OpenText ECM – Installations, upgrades, Configurations, OTDS and Developments
- Prior Experience in JAVA, OpenText Content Server, Scripting languages,
- Experience in xECM for Engineering ASM, CRT, Transmittals and general document management and archiving concepts related to Engineering Document Management is mandatory.
- Should be hands-on on RCA related performance and functional issues of xECM for Engineering & ECM implementations
- Gain the trust and respect of customers and colleagues, in a fast growing and sometimes challenging business circumstances and under pressure.
- Demonstrate keen interest to learn new technologies.
- Quick Learner – e.g. about a new technology, or about a customer’s business processes.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, i.e. identify commercial opportunities.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and in the wider Open Text and Partner community.
- Good problem solving and Trouble-shooting skills.
Click here to apply to this job
For more info related to : Primavera