Project Support Associate Hired by Oceaneering
Location : Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Experience : Minimum 3 – 4 years.
Job Responsibilities :
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies, and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies.
- Escalate issues arising from operations and resource constraints.
- Coordinate engineers and record progress against milestones of the project plan.
- Facilitate relevant meetings across the lifecycle of the project and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Update the necessary changes in the project schedule with common tools like Primavera P6, and Smartsheet.
- Update resource loading chart to have the most up to date view of the project’s resourcing position.
- Assist discipline line manager in creating standard processes and maintaining Quality management system (QMS).
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Document translation and interpretation from Portuguese to English and vice versa.
Job background :
- Diploma or Graduate in any specialization.
- Industrial experience of 4 years, with minimum 3 years’ experience in project support related activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills, VBA Coding, Power BI, Power App, etc.
- Project Management qualification / certification.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Other Characteristics:
- Intermediate knowledge on Project management or scheduling software (e.g. Primavera, Smartsheet, MS Project etc.).
- Working knowledge of Peoplesoft ERP, etc.
- Relevant experience of effectively supporting project teams.
- Ability to work within an international, virtual team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multi-cultural team.
- Ability to write accurate and concise communications.
- Strong Analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Strong organizing and planning skills.
Click here to apply to this job
For more info related to : Primavera