Position – Project Planning Engineer
- Involved in developing/ maintaining and managing the Project schedules from conceptual to handing over of the project.
- Preparation of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for each project.
- Coordinate with the engineering, procurement, and project team to ensure that project schedules are met.
- Develop and manage progress measurement sheets
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of quantitative data via databases and spreadsheets
- Assign all proper resources according to the needs of every project; managing the workload.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and finding/applying available data to solve business problems.
- Disciplined Project Management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- A passion for teamwork, integrity, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Provide up to date data and summary on progress matters as and when needed.
- Define and improve rules and methodologies for planning.
- Interface towards Company functions for all matters that have an impact on Planning.
- Preparations of weekly and monthly reports liaise with other Divisions for data collection.
- Knowledge of productivity factors, manpower calculation, engineering matters, procurement matters.
- Highlight critical activities and other constraints to Management.
- Prepare a recovery schedule and revised schedule if necessary.
- Prepare resource histograms.
- Prepare Progress Curves.
- Make deviation analysis and notify the project manager.
- Prepare a compensation claim if needed.
Company -New Horizons for Contracting and Maintenance (NHC)
Location – Al khobar, Saudi Arabia
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6, MS Project and MS Office
Experience – 5+ years
To Apply, Desired Candidate can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn