Position – Planning Engineer
- Material & Manpower planning and organizing for Plant and machinery for the project.
- Preparing detailed milestone schedule and incorporating the same.
- Tracking the Progress of the project on Weekly Basis and arriving at the Variance.
- Master quantity calculation for procurement of materials required for the project.
- Planning for all civil works with reference to approved Drawings.
- Project Monitoring and Reporting Daily, Weekly & Monthly Progress.
- Cash flow and S-Curves.
- Processing sub contractor bills with respect to the executed quantities.
- Study the scope of work, architectural, structural & services drawings and develop thorough understanding of the project.
- Support control account manager in development and analysis of consultant/contractor schedule,
delay analysis, and review of periodic schedule updates.
Company Name – Salarpuria Sattva Group
Location – Bangalore
Qualification – B.E Civil Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6, MS Project
Experience – 3 to 6 years
Interested people send your updated CV to email@example.com
For Ref, Visit here