Position – Planning Engineer
- Preparing the construction schedule and other planning documents (like Progress S Curve, Earn Value Curve, Man power Histogram etc.)
- Regularly monitoring critical path and preparing schedule impact reports for the project management.
- Resource planning (men & material) and its tracking on regular basis
- Zero Cost Report
- Have knowledge on Budget and track the same w.r.t schedule on monthly basis (Bill Vs Expenses)
- Proactively assessing progress, completion forecasts and providing solutions to mitigate schedule delays or to optimize project completion.
- Evaluating project progress against historical indicators on weekly basis and on monthly basis and providing the management with comparative analysis.
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client / consultants / subcontracts regarding the progress of the works.
- Preparation of detailed Schedule from Bill Of Quantities
- Preparing commissioning schedules in coordination with equipment supplier, erection agency, testing and commissioning team to match with the project completion plan.
- Coordinate with the engineering and procurement department regarding the interfacing of construction activities and Material & Equipment availability.
- Implementing cost efficient method for construction
- Tracking design approvals, construction drawings approvals, material approvals, delay in site inspection, bill of quantities variation & addition / deletion and natural calamities, site instruction register, Delay report etc for applying Extension of time.
- Keeping close watch on various activities of Project (like delivery of materials, site clearance, duration of activities, Holds etc.) and updating the Project Manager on any Risk foreseen for project completion and providing suggestions.
Company Name – BL Kashyap and Sons Ltd
Location – Pune
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6, MS Project
Experience – 3 to 6 years