Position – Planning Engineer
- Plan, organize, and direct the activities of a construction project.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contracts with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Prepare MIS reports for project monitoring.
- Manage the purchase of construction materials.
- Cost estimation of works.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Have in-depth knowledge of new systems and materials, and building codes and regulations.
Company Name – AB Building Contracting Co. LLC
Location – Dubai
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 4 to 6 Years
To apply for this job, Send your updated CV to email@example.com