Position – Planning Engineer
- Ensure effective Project Management in order to meet timely project execution
- Conduct the Project review meetings regularly in order to evaluate the plan vs actuals
- Keep upto date the documentation of planning deliverables in order to meet contract requirement and internal system compliance
- Plan / forecast billing plan in order to meet targeted sales
- Expedite the approval of the planning deliverables in order to receive good customer support
- Provide necessary support for functional development in order to meet knowledge sharing, software skills development
- Ensure and implement the Quality objectives of timely completion in order to meet customer requirement Review Contract information in order to find the inputs required for scheduling.
- Read and understand the Scope Definition of contract in order to start planning the project schedule.
- Find out the contractual milestone and constraint list and reviewed with Project Manager (PM) / Technical Coordinator (TC).
- Identify the critical deliverables in order to plan and meet the project delivery schedule in concurrence with Project Manager (PM).
- Review and list out BOM / BOQ for the projects provided by proposal / TC.
- Prepare project WBS, Planning assumption and basis to start the planning as per defined planning process and SOP and reviewed by Planning Manager / Planning Head.
Company – VA Tech Wabag Ltd
Location – Chennai
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 6 to 12 Years