Position – Project Planning Engineer
- Oversee the development of comprehensive, logic linked, project programmes incorporating engineering documentation delivery planning, materials planning, and site activities planning.
- Continuously monitor the programmes prepared to accurately reflect progress.
- Identify critical paths and ensure action plans are developed and implemented to maximize project quality, cost and delivery objectives.
- Through accurate reporting on Work Package progress, ensure that all functional activity on the project is coordinated and ensure that problems and bottlenecks are anticipated and resolved in a timely manner to prevent negative impact on the project.
- Provide regular reports and feedback to management on project progress and critical issues.
- Organize and lead periodic Project Schedule Sessions,
- highlighting the gap between the actual and the baseline
- Provide sufficiently accurate data to enable the Work Package Managers and Project Managers to ensure that coordinated project activity complies with and delivers company financial and business targets on cash and project margins.
- Maintain the interface between Planning, Finance and Project Management and ensure that all project reporting is coordinated, robust, timely and accurate and that there is ‘one version of the truth’ at all times.
- Through active dialogue with Work Package Managers and the Project Manager, ensure that the project programmes will deliver customer and contractual requirements to time and cost.
- Ensure that regular project co-ordination meetings are conducted on the status of the project with specific reference to engineering activity, sourcing, quality, cost and delivery.
- Support the Planning Manager with business requests and auditing the programmes against the planning procedure / work instruction.
- Ensure all programmes under their control are updated and reviewed in line with the planning procedure / work instruction.
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Skills – Primavera P6, MS Project & MS Office
Experience – 7+ Yrs