Intermediate Applications Developer Recruit by CDM Smith
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience : Minimum 3 – 5 years
Job Responsibilities :
- Support global use of EcoSys EPC and Primavera P6 Project Control tools.
- Provide 1st level contact and problem resolution for all Primavera P6 and EPC users.
- Participate in problem escalation process for handling of support cases.
- Develop/Support EPC new enhancements.
- Write SQL scripts and perform webservices orchestration in P6.
- Troubleshoot problems with interfaces between EPC, P6, and Oracle EBS.
- Ability to perform log analysis and identify root cause.
- Understand databases, server administration, integrations & networks.
- Understand PMI concepts like earned value calculations, Project planning and scheduling in P6.
- Understand/Support reporting structure built on P6 and EPC schemas.
- Work with Technical Leads, understand technical requirements, and assist with development.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and coordinate development and troubleshooting activities towards issue resolution in a fast-paced team environment.
- Take ownership of the development, unit-testing, code migration, and documentation.
Job background :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in supporting/developing Primavera P6 EPPM/Professional.
- Experience in managing EcoSys EPC(desired).
- Experience in writing SQL scripts.
- Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of P6 application support via LoadSpring/Citrix XenApp.
- Knowledge of P6 DB schemas. Support of P6 ORACLE backend end(desired).
- Knowledge of Project Management core concepts.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship across external groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communications of technical information.
- Must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic team environment.
Click here to apply to this job
For more info related to : Primavera